3.16 Week8 Note
This week is about Embedded Programming.
Microprocessor / Microcontroller
- memory: registers, SRAM, DRAM, EEPROM, FLASH, fuse
- peripherals: A/D, comparator, D/A, timer/counter/PWM, USART, USB
- word size: 8, 16, 32, 64
- families: 8051, PIC, MSP, AVR (what we going to use), ARM STM32 mbed, PSoC xCORE Propeller
- vendors: Octopart, Digi-Key, Mouser, Newark, Farnell, SparkFun, Adafruit
- RC (10%, 1% calibrated 校准)
- ceramic 陶瓷 (0.5%)
- quartz (50 ppm)
- instruction cycles
- in-system development (load a program into the processor)
- assembly language 汇编语言: hex file, instruction set, opcodes, mnemonics, directives, expressions, avr-as, gavrasm
- C (arduino underlying language): need a Compiler（编译器）to turn C language into hex codes.
- access for the serial port like pyserial
FTDI: offering a wide range of products including modules, cables, and integrated circuits for USB connectivity, super bridging MCUs and display systems.
- PSoC: a programable system on chip, windows only